Cetinkaya and Clyde & Co Collaborate on an Energy Transition and Climate Change Focused Seminar in Istanbul
Cetinkaya is delighted to announce our collaboration with Clyde & Co and a host of speakers from leading organizations in Istanbul, for an Energy Transition and Climate Change focused seminar. Taking place on Wednesday 6 April 2022 between 8:00 am - 1:00 pm at the Hyatt Centric Levent Istanbul, our event offers an overview of Energy Transition and Climate Change in Turkey, outlining the Turkish legal framework, digital transformation, and addressing potential investment protection and dispute resolution issues.
08.00-08.30 – Registration and Breakfast
08.30-09.00 – Introduction and Welcome (Ural Özbek, Georg Scherpf)
09.00-10.30 – First Session
- Keynote Speech: "Energy Transitions and Energy Security in Turkey" (Batu Aksoy - Turcas)
- Legal Framework for Renewable Energy in Turkey (Özgür Altıntaş)
- Resolving Energy Construction Disputes Effectively: A Case Study (Dilara Kamphuis, Georg Scherpf)
10.30-11.00 – Networking Coffee Break
11.00-12.30 – Second Session
- Impact of Climate Change in Contracts - Green Supply Chain (Altuğ Özgün)
- Digital Transformation in Energy Sector (Okan Yardımcı - Energy Market Regulation Authority)
- Protecting Energy Investments Abroad (Georg Scherpf)
- Closing Presentation: Energy Dispute Focus ADR in Turkey (Yasin Ekmen - Istanbul Arbitration Center)
12.30 – 13.00 – Closing & Network
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com.