Cetinkaya has distinguished dispute resolution capabilities covering all types of tax disputes in Turkey.
Our tax disputes experience includes:
- Negotiations with tax auditors and officers
- Disputes involving income tax and withholding tax
- Voluntary disclosure applications
- Disputes concerning taxation of commercial transactions or agreements
- Disputes regarding taxation of particular industries
- Customs matters.
Our lawyers have taken part in some of Turkey’s most high-profile tax cases, representing clients before tax courts throughout Turkey and successfully arguing a number of landmark tax cases at appeal level.
We also represent international companies in a number of areas including:
- Transfer pricing litigations
- Custom tax-related cases arising from customs declaration misinterpretations
- Tax evasion issues
- Tax restructuring-related cases.