EMRA Has Extended the Application Period for the Renewable Energy Resources Support Mechanism
Cetinkaya is delighted to announce a collaboration with Clyde & Co to present an overview of Renewables Investment in Turkey. With essential insights for key investors, the webinar outlines the Turkish legal framework and addresses investment protection and dispute resolution considerations.
Turkey has significant offshore wind potential that provides favorable conditions for solar, hydro and geothermal investment.
Taking place on Thursday 6 May 2021 from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Istanbul Time /3:00 pm - 5:00 pm CET, this webinar offers insight for investors in Renewables in Turkey.
- Welcome and moderation by Georg Scherpf and Orcun Cetinkaya
- Keynote - The Energy Landscape in Turkey (Batu Aksoy, Turcas Petrol A.Ş)
- Potential for Offshore Wind in Turkey (Murat Durak, DÜRED/Turkish Offshore Wind Energy Association)
- Legal Framework for Renewable Energy (Özgür Altintas, CETINKAYA)
- Experience from the Industry (Habib Babacan, Nordex Enerji A.Ş)
- Legal Issues in Offshore Construction (Anna-Sophie Waldmann, Dilara Kamphuis, Clyde & Co)
- Resolving Disputes and Protecting Investments (Georg Scherpf, Clyde & Co)
- Concluding Remarks “Renewables in Turkey in 10 years” (Mr. Volkan Öztürk, YILSAN Yatırım Holding A.Ş.)
For further details and to register for the event, please click here.